The Pillars of Healthy Masculinity
Exploring Leadership, Influence, and Identity
The concept of masculinity may cause an array of conflicting thoughts, influenced by societal pressure. Join this unique course to explore the pillars of healthy masculinity and the internal and external expectations associated with it. Develop your values, build a stronger identity, and dismantle unhealthy beliefs and behavior surrounding masculinity. If you’re sometimes unsure of yourself, or what you stand for, this course can help you gain clarity, feel more confident, and give you more direction toward a more successful and intentional future.
- Learn to understand what healthy masculinity really is and how to use it in the real world in a positive way
- Discover how to manage societal pressures, overcome shame, and build confidence
- Develop a strong leadership presence to become more influential in your personal and professional life
- Cultivate improved communication and relationships as an essential pillar of masculinity
- Define and achieve success in a supportive environment that also prioritizes your mental and physical well-being
Mindset coach and mentor, Adil – who has spent the last decade focusing on his own self-development – specializes in helping men and women navigate the often complicated world of modern dating, relationships, and breakups. With an upbeat and practical approach, Adil’s solutions-focused philosophy offers clarity and positivity, encouraging people to develop their relationship with themselves first. Adil is also the founder of a growing community, Brotherhood DXB with a mission to change the societal and social media driven negative connotations surrounding “masculinity”. Renowned for helping his clients reach their potential, he disrupts and dismantles the toxic tag, and offers a unique, empathetic approach to coaching.
- Start the course anytime
- 2 hours on-demand learning
- 9 short lessons with expert videos
- Daily tasks to apply new knowledge practically
- Lifetime access to videos & notes
- Certificate of completion