How to Prevent Burnout
Tools to Successfully Overcome Stress, Pressure, and Exhaustion
Feeling overwhelmed, drained, and stretched thin by life's constant demands? Struggling to balance work, home, and self-care? Join Sha-En Yeo's short course to detect the warning signs of burnout and equip yourself with effective tools to combat it head-on. Reclaim your vitality and discover a renewed sense of energy and tranquility with daily habits to support your overall well-being. Reduce stress and embrace a life filled with renewed enthusiasm and balanced calm.
What you can achieve with this course
- Gain awareness of early signs and symptoms of burnout, laying the groundwork to combat it effectively.
- Learn to establish and communicate energy-conserving boundaries with colleagues, friends, and family for a healthier work-life balance.
- Embrace self-compassion to combat negative self-talk and demotivation, nurturing a more positive mindset.
- Overcome the stigma of seeking help and discover easy ways to reach out to a trusted individual when needed.
- Train your brain to focus on the positives and acknowledge successes in different areas of your life, fostering a sense of accomplishment and well-being.
Sha-En Yeo is a TEDx speaker, positive psychology expert, and advocate for a better world. With over a decade of experience in education, she champions well-being in schools. As the founder of Happiness Scientists, Sha-En offers customized positive psychology training to enhance mental well-being. Her passion lies in empowering individuals to thrive and cultivate happiness.
- Start the course anytime
- 2 hours on-demand learning
- 10 short lessons with expert videos
- Daily tasks to apply new knowledge practically
- Lifetime access to videos & notes
- Certificate of completion
Week 1 Understanding Burnout
Week 2 How to Manage, Prevent, and Overcome Burnout
Gain a basic awareness and understanding of the early signs and symptoms of burnout in Sha-En’s fascinating master class.