How to Master Social Skills
The Art and Science of Connecting with Others
Would you like to learn more about social skills? Are you shy, or occasionally a little socially awkward? Maybe you’d just like to strengthen your interpersonal skills and boost your social confidence. Join Ty Tashiro's 5-week course to learn how to manage shyness, improve social skills, and discover what really matters for building relationships.
What you can achieve with this course
- Create closer relationships and build high-quality social connections
- Overcome any insecurities related to social awkwardness with effective techniques from psychological science
- Celebrate your social strengths and work on the areas for improvement
- Learn practical tools to enhance social skills to improve your daily interactions
- Improve your unique social skill set for dating and nurturing romantic relationships
Ty Tashiro is an author, psychologist, social scientist, and relationship expert. After growing up as what he describes as a socially awkward child and teenager, Ty soon discovered his calling to become a social scientist. Through many years of studying human behavior and social interactions, Ty has discovered a unique science of why we’re socially awkward and why that’s awesome.
- Start the course anytime
- 6 hours on-demand learning
- 25 short lessons with expert videos
- Daily tasks to apply new knowledge practically
- Lifetime access to videos & notes
- Certificate of completion
Week 1 Am I Socially Awkward? The Psychology of Social Awkwardness
Week 2 How to Level Up Your Social Skills
Week 3 What Do I Say? The Science and Art of Conversation
Week 4 Who is Likable? The Science of Strengthening Friendships
Week 5 Why is Dating So Awkward? The Science of Attraction and Love
Take Ty’s master class in social interactions, managing shyness, improving social skills, and discovering what really matters for building relationships.