How to Manage Everyday Stress
A More Intentional Approach to Optimizing Yourself
Everyday stress is the type of stress that is often a product of leading a fast-paced and busy modern lifestyle. In this 6-day course, discover practical ways to live an abundant, productive, and successful life in a sustainable way that is not detrimental to your health. From quick mindfulness techniques to activities that help you think of your energy levels, intentions, and time from a different perspective, this relatable course will help you reduce stress and create a toolkit of healthy habits.
What you can achieve with this course
- Discover a range of practical ways to manage everyday stress better and find a routine that works for you.
- Become more aware of how modern life in general affects your mind and body.
- Reduce feelings of the day-to-day anxiety and overwhelm caused by fast-paced living.
- Practice effective tools to find more calm in the chaos and cultivate more harmony and peace in your life.
Tracy Thomas, well-being coach and Infijoy’s Head of Content teaches stress management through the perspective of deeper self-reflection. Influenced by a combination of mindfulness practices and experiential learning – having explored different areas of psychology, personal development, and human behavior – Tracy believes the most powerful forms of self-growth come from doing, and are successfully developed from creatively shifting everyday thought patterns to help generate new ideas and to put your plans into action. With a degree in Psychology and Post Graduate in Applied Psychology, Tracy is passionate about applying new ways to improve overall well-being.
- Start the course anytime
- 2 hours on-demand learning
- 9 short lessons with expert videos
- Daily tasks to apply new knowledge practically
- Lifetime access to videos & notes
- Certificate of completion